Real Estate Note for Sale in 43211
N = 180 I = 10% PV = 23,000 PMT = 247.16 FV =18,702.76
Real estate note for sale in 43211 is secured by a 2 bedroom 1 bath single family house. The distressed property for sale was rehabbed to rent ready condition. The rehab included a new roof, complete with felt replacement, drip edge and ice guard installation. The windows were replaced with double hung vinyl replacement windows. The electric and the electric panel were replaced. The house was painted and a complete new bathroom was installed. The unit will be rented and will bringing in $750.00 a month in rent.
Central Ohio Real Estate Investment LLC has created a real estate note for sale with a LTV of 50%. The investment rental property is owned free and clear of any real estate notes or mortgages. Central Ohio Real Estate Investment LLC is offering a 1st lien position on this real estate note for sale in 43211. The note is amortized over 180 payments. The interest rate is 10% with a purchase price of 23k. The monthly payment on this real estate note for sale in 43211 is $247.16. There is a balloon payment due in 60 months or 5 years. The amount of this payment is 18,702.76.
The asset is not for sale, only the real estate note for sale in 43211.
Real Estate Note for sale in 43211 – Forecast
North Linden is a neighborhood in Columbus, Ohio with a population of 33,998. North Linden is in Franklin County. Living in North Linden offers residents an urban feel and most residents own their homes. In North Linden there are a lot of bars, coffee shops, and parks. Many families live in North Linden and residents tend to be liberal.
Tristan NaveraStaff reporter for Columbus Business First published a online article on Oct 24, 2018, 4:22pm EDT, and updated the article on Oct 25, 2018, 7:53am EDT. The article headline read ” Linden is personal,’ Ginther says in launching revitalization plan.”
Mayor Ginther along with the City of Columbus Development has come up with the One Linden plan, a comprehensive program to address affordable housing and other pressing issues. It’s the result of 18 months of input from the neighborhood and stresses the need for investments to improve on housing, healthcare, education and employment opportunities.
Among the major planks in the plan, expected to come online over the next decade:
- A $20 million Linden Community Recreation Center, to open by 2020.
- $2 million in Neighborhood Crisis Response funds for sidewalk repairs, wheelchair ramps and neighborhood cleanup.
- $1.2 million in streetlights on Cleveland Avenue between Chittenden and Hudson avenues.
- Using the Smart Columbus initiative for trip assistance to get pregnant women to healthcare appointments.
Other efforts from public and private entities:
- Developer Georgetown Co. committed $4.25 million from a TIF to use for infrastructure projects and an additional $1.5 million in cash for revitalization efforts.
- Habitat for Humanity MidOhio will put $10 million into building new homes and renovating standing ones.
- Pizzuti Cos., project manager for the recreation center, will contribute $500,000 worth of in-kind services.
- Battelle has put in $1 million for the YMCA’s after-school programming.
For more information on
Real Estate Note for Sale in 43211 go to – www.wesellfranklincountynotes.com