REO house Columbus OH is available for sale!
REO house Columbus OH 43211 is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom single family house. The Cheap home does need a total rehab. Remodeled houses in the area are selling as high as $95,000 ( Look at 1300 Manchester Avenue Columbus, OH 43211).
The REO house Columbus is located in the neighborhood of Linden Ohio. Linden is a neighborhood in the northeastern part of Columbus, Ohio. It extends south to north from Eighth Avenue to E. Cooke and Ferris roads and west to east from Conrail tracks to Joyce Avenue/Westerville Road. The neighborhood is officially bounded on the south, west and east by Conrail-operated railroads. Hudson Street divides the neighborhood into North and South Linden. The neighborhood has a total land area of almost 5.79 square miles (15 km2).
What is it like to live in the North Linden neighborhood of Columbus ?
North Linden is a neighborhood in Columbus, Ohio with a population of 33,998. North Linden is in Franklin County. Living in North Linden offers residents an urban feel and most residents own their homes. In North Linden there are a lot of bars, coffee shops, and parks. Many families live in North Linden and residents tend to be liberal.
Tristan NaveraStaff reporter for Columbus Business First published a online article on Oct 24, 2018, 4:22pm EDT, and updated the article on Oct 25, 2018, 7:53am EDT. The article headline read ” Linden is personal,’ Ginther says in launching revitalization plan.”
Mayor Ginther along with the City of Columbus Development has come up with the One Linden plan, a comprehensive program to address affordable housing and other pressing issues. It’s the result of 18 months of input from the neighborhood and stresses the need for investments to improve on housing, healthcare, education and employment opportunities.
Among the major planks in the plan, expected to come online over the next decade:
- A $20 million Linden Community Recreation Center, to open by 2020.
- $2 million in Neighborhood Crisis Response funds for sidewalk repairs, wheelchair ramps and neighborhood cleanup.
- $1.2 million in streetlights on Cleveland Avenue between Chittenden and Hudson avenues.
- Using the Smart Columbus initiative for trip assistance to get pregnant women to healthcare appointments.
Other efforts from public and private entities:
- Developer Georgetown Co. committed $4.25 million from a TIF to use for infrastructure projects and an additional $1.5 million in cash for revitalization efforts.
- Habitat for Humanity MidOhio will put $10 million into building new homes and renovating standing ones.
- Pizzuti Cos., project manager for the recreation center, will contribute $500,000 worth of in-kind services.
- Battelle has put in $1 million for the YMCA’s after-school programming.
The area round the REO house Columbus Ohio is undergoing some major renovations. Buy this REO house Columbus OH 43211 and experience the growth.