Click Here for more information – Find out what most financial investment firms don’t want you to know to include financial services companies and all trader sites!
The How to’s of deversifing your Investments for the best returns, according to your goals!
Questions on how to get started?
Know you want more from a investment?
Call Us at 614-333-0546 or 1-888-815-5116
Central OH Real Estate Investing with an IRA is a great way to deversify the right portfolio. Central Ohio Real Estate Investment LLC is paying an above average- set quarterly payment on all investmentments. We have helped our Money Partners hold onto gains from their stock market portfolio, by deversifing into real estate debt investments using a SDIRA. We have helped note buyers get into a no servicing, no hassel debt investment. Giving them a true mail box money investment.
So, why are most Americans still trusting their own retirements… IRAs… 401ks… financial investment …with the stock market?- Answer is, they don’t know about Central OH Real Estate Investing with a Self Directed IRA .
Before we dive into Central OH Real Estate Investing with Self Directed IRA ‘s … remember, we are not financial advisers and by no means should this guide be meant to act as financial, tax, or legal advice. It’s for informational purposes only. Consult your own professional advisers before you make any financial choices like this. What we are, is a Central Ohio Real Estate Investment company that works with investment Realtors and real estate attorneys. To provide debt security investments according to Ohio Real Estate State laws.
Visit Our Website page by Clicking Here
The Self-Directed IRA for Real Estate
There’s something called a Self-Directed IRA. They’ve been around for a while… and in the past several years lots of people have realized that their IRAs aren’t earning them a darn thing (sometimes even losing money). So, those people (maybe this is you) have started to look for other ways to earn better returns with that same IRA. Enter the “self-directed IRA”. A self-directed IRA is simple. It’s a retirement account that has the same tax benefits as a normal IRA… but, you have more flexibility in deciding what you want your IRA to be invested in. You can invest in…
- Real estate (commercial, income generating rental property, rehabs, etc.)
- Promissory Notes secured by mortgages (i.e. – private lending)
- Tax lien certificates
- Limited partnerships
- Sub-C corporations
- Real estate options
- Some types of precious metals
- … and the normal investments like stocks that your normal IRA can invest in
Basically, this opens it up so you can buy investment real estate with your IRA… or be a private lender in real estate.
Are There Restrictions?
Yes, there definitely are. There are restrictions on what you do with the real estate – if you buy and hold or flip… what types of precious metals you invest in … and often times the “custodian” of the SDIRA has restrictions on what they think you can and should invest in. A custodian? Whats that? Great questions.
Self-Directed IRA Custodians
The US Government created the SD-IRA loophole to help investors take more control over their investments while at the same time still getting the tax benefits. But, at the same time… they don’t want people setting up these SD-IRAs and just doing whatever they want. So there is a barrier that they have to have in place… and that’s the custodian. The custodian is usually the Self-Directed IRA company who you have your IRA with. They act as the “go between” when you’re going to make an investment. Many custodians have guidelines on what you can invest in, how long it will take for you to actually make your money work for you once they approve the investment… etc. Some custodians are more passive… and let you actually have a checkbook where you can write checks from your SD-IRA to make investments.
Do some research to find the right fit for your Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA . Some have more expensive fees than others… and some give more flexibility than others.
What To Ask A Self-Directed IRA Company Before You Work With Them –
Have questions please give CORI LLC professionals a call
Local – 614-333-0546 or 1-888-815-5116
Before you sign on with a SD-IRA company… ask them a few key questions.
- What are your fees? – Fees can vary wildly. Some charge an annual fee based on the value of the account, some charge an annual fee, some charge large setup fees, etc. Find out what works for you. But, the idea is that by being able to invest in real estate with your IRA… you’ll more than make up for the fees you’re paying with your higher returns. Central Ohio Real Estate Investment LLC doesn’t charge any fees; All fees you pay are to the IRA custodian
- What’s the process for approving an investment? – Some companies can take up to 30 days+ to fund an investment after you send it in for approval. Some SD-IRA’s give you what’s called “true checkbook control”, where you actually get a checkbook where you can write checks from your IRA account… which gives you immediate access to the funds (i.e. – to close a deal quickly). Checkbook control usually is a tad more expensive to set up than an IRA account that requires all Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA to go through the sometimes lengthy custodian approval process, but again… find out what’s best for your Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA .
- Are there any restrictions on what I can invest in? I want to invest in real estate and make private loans. – Some SD-IRAs with larger more traditional companies like Schwab and SmithBarney put restrictions on what your Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA can invest in. Some don’t allow real estate… while others do. Just ask.
- Is my retirement account eligible to “roll over” into a SD-IRA? – Not all retirement accounts can be rolled over into a self-directed IRA. Most IRAs can be… and even some 401(k)s can be. Just ask your financial advisor and ask the representative at the SD-IRA company you’re working with.
- How long will it take for my account to be up and running and have funds available for investment? – Some people wait way too long to get their Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA started. If you know you want to start Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA … get the ball rolling on getting it rolled over into a SD-IRA account asap. Some companies may take weeks or even over a month to have your account setup complete for Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA . So, don’t wait until you’ve found a great real estate deal to get started… get started today so your funds are ready to invest when you need them.
Getting Off The Sidelines And Getting Your Money Working For You
If you feel Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA may be a great way for you to invest a portion of your retirement in a hard asset (rather than the unpredictable stock market)… then dive in, take some time to educate yourself on Central OH Real Estate Investing with IRA, the pros and cons of a SD-IRA . If you have any questions on how you can work with us as an investor… just connect w/ us through our contact form or call us anytime at: 614-961-0169 .
We offer discount investment properties in Columbus and surrounding areas to investors like you who often buy them and keep them as rentals. Also, for those qualified investors who want to explore private lending… contact us and we’ll talk about how we work with private lenders as well. Happy investing! We’re here as a licensed, bonded, insured resource for you so don’t hesitate to connect with us anytime.